Register & Upload
Attendance of all BigSurv20 conference events is free of charge, however, you will need to create an account to register and access the virtual conference.
- Once you've created your account you are automatically registered. Be sure to add [email protected] to your contacts to ensure that you receive emails related to BigSurv20.
- For those interested in the Big Data Challenge select 'Register as an individual / my team for the Big Data Challenge' after you've created an account.
- Please note that you are automatically registered if you already created a BigSurv20 account as part of the abstract submission.
If you are a presenter at BigSurv20 you will be able upload your presentation (presentation slides and/or paper) and your recording here. Remember that there is a live Q&A during the last 15 minutes of each session - as such, don't forget to mark your calendars for your session and engage in discussions with BigSurv20 attendees.
For more information on how to format and record your presentation, and upload it to our systems, please see below and our presenter guidelines.
Upload your video-recording and your slides/paper
Follow the below steps to upload your video recording (required) and slides/paper (optional):
Upload your recording (required):
Step 1: Login to the conference management system using your BigSurv20 credentials.
Step 2: Select' my videos and slides'.
Step 3: You will now see a menu where you can choose how your recording will be available during the conference. Make sure you answer all the questions, and submit your choices.
Step 4: Click on the personalised Dropbox link to upload your video-recording (required). This will open a new tab/window. (Please note that uploading the optional slide/paper will follow in a next step.) You can easily make changes to your recordings up to 21 days (3 weeks) before your presentation is scheduled, simply by uploading a new version of your video-recording.
Please be aware that video-recordings will need to be uploaded into our system 21 days prior to the date you are presenting:
- For sessions on Nov. 6 the due date is Oct. 16
- For sessions on Nov. 13 the due date is Oct. 23
- For sessions on Nov. 20 the due date is Oct. 30
- For sessions on Nov. 27 the due date is Nov. 6
Upload your slides and papers (optional):
Step 5: Select 'Upoad or edit paper/slides' to upload additional presentation slides and/or paper.
Step 6: Select your paper and let us know for each how you would like them to be made available during the conference to the public.
Step 7: Upload your content by selecting 'Add file(s)' . Select 'Submit paper' to finish your upload. Your upload is succesful if you see the green confirmation message and uploaded files listed below.